| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Morgan, Co in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 37.8mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Morgan, Co August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Morgan, Co:
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) NNW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) NW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 131.7 kms (81.9 miles) NW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) WNW
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) W
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) WSW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) SSW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 226.9 kms (141 miles) SSW
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) NNE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) NE
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) ENE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ESE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) SSE